Project Grants were awarded to:
- Dr. Mark Nachtigal “Studies on the mechanism of action of L-diamino-based Glycosylated Antitumor Ether Lipids (GAELs) for the treatment of high grade serous ovarian cancer”.
- Dr. Boyd McCurdy “Improved utility of cone-beam CT in radiation treatment through artificial intelligence”.
- Dr. Harminder Singh “ Optimizing timing of follow up colonoscopy: A pilot cluster-randomized trial to test the utility of a knowledge translation tool”.
- Dr. Pingzhao Hu “Manitoba-based breast cancer screening mammography using artificial intelligence.
- Dr. Spencer Gibson “Development of an Innovative Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Microenvironment for the understanding of drug resistance”.
Multi-disciplinary Team Grant was awarded to:
- Dr. Tamra Ogilvie “Exploring the regulatory landscape of medulloblastoma stem cells”
- Dr. Spencer Gibson – “Dysfunction within the Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia Immune MicroEnvironment and the Effects on Patient Outcomes Over Time ‘CLIME -It Changes’”