TellEveryWoman aims to create a conversation about Pap tests and believes there is a greater chance for women to understand the importance of Pap tests for the prevention of cervical cancer if the message comes from someone they trust and care about. Below are some ideas to help you TellEveryWoman. Please contact Lesley Dyck at email@example.com to request a copy of any of the following listed items.
TellEveryWoman on facebook
- LIKE TellEveryWoman on Facebook and stay up to date on events and clinics facilitated by CervixCheck.
TellEveryWoman on twitter
- TWEET on Twitter. Here are some ideas:
- When was your last Pap test? Call (204)788-8626 to find out. TellEveryWoman.ca
- Most women diagnosed with cervical cancer have never had a Pap test, or have not had one in more than 5 years. TellEveryWoman.ca
- Most cervical cancers can be prevented if women have regular Pap tests with follow-up for abnormal changes. TellEveryWoman.ca
- Not sure where to go for a Pap test? See your doctor or nurse or visit TellEveryWoman.ca to find a Pap test clinic near you.
- Cervical cancer is caused by a common STI called HPV. HPV is transmitted through sex and intimate genital touching. TellEveryWoman.ca
- Check it out! TellEveryWoman.ca
TellEveryWoman in your community
- POST TellEveryWoman posters in your community.
- ORDER TellEveryWoman bookmarks and distribute in your community’s mailboxes.
TellEveryWoman on the airwaves
- CONTACT your local radio stations and ask them to play the following public service announcement
- CONTACT your local television station and ask them to play the attached PSA on HPV and cervical cancer.
- CONTACT your local newspaper and ask them to place one of the following ads in their newspaper.
TEW - Generic Ad - Two Women
TEW - Generic Ad - Mom & Daughter
For support and resources contact: