Parking for patients coming to 675 McDermot Avenue (MacCharles Unit) is in parking lots around the Health Sciences Centre. At the St. Boniface Unit, the parking is in lots connected with the St. Boniface Hospital (see below). The lots charge varying parking fees. There is metered and two hour parking on public streets around both units. Patients can be dropped off in front of both entrances, but these are loading zones only and parking is not permitted.
At the MacCharles Unit, you may park at:
- The Manitoba Clinic Parkade at 790 Sherbrook Street. This is the enclosed parking lot located diagonally across from us.
- Any of the four Health Science Centre parking lots:
- The Rehabilitation Hospital Parkade on McDermot Avenue between Olivia Street and Sherbrook Street;
- Sherbrook Street Parkade at 840 Sherbrook Street;
- Emily Street Parkade at 2 Emily Street between Notre Dame Avenue and McDermot Avenue;
- William Avenue Parkade at 701 William Avenue across from an entrance to the Health Sciences Centre.
- The William Ave. and Emily St. Parkades have weekly parking rates available.
- For information about any Health Science Centre parking lots, call (204) 786-2715 (Monday?Friday, 8:30-4:30) or visit the Health Science Centre website at www.hsc.mb.ca/parking.
At the St. Boniface Unit, parking lots are:
- On the south side of the St. Boniface Hospital, directly across from the CancerCare Manitoba entrance which is located in the southwest wing of the hospital (called O Block);
- The Research Centre Parking lot south of the St. Boniface Hospital Emergency Department;
- Tache Avenue Parking lot in front of the main entrance to St. Boniface Hospital;
- Tower Building Parkade on Tache Avenue east of the St. Boniface Hospital Emergency Department;
- Limited spaces for handicap parking are also available near the CancerCare Manitoba entrance at the St. Boniface Unit. These are on a first come, first served basis;
- For information about any St. Boniface Hospital parking lot, call 237-2319 (Monday - Friday 8:00 - 4:00) or visit the St. Boniface Hospital website at www.sbgh.mb.ca.